2019 Annual Meeting of the Delegate Assembly
ASWB annual meetings are intensive business meetings of the association’s delegate assembly, made up of one delegate and one alternate from each member jurisdiction.
- Discuss the overall operation of the association
- Elect association leadership
- Vote on amendments to the ASWB bylaws
- Shape policy and programs
- Participate in generative discussions
At the 2019 annual meeting, ASWB’s yearlong 40th anniversary celebrations concluded and CEO Mary Jo Monahan announced her plans to retire on April 30, 2020.
2019 Bylaws and Resolutions Committee
Front row: Heidi Nieuwsma (ND), Chair Kathy Outland (OR). Back row: Lise Betteridge (ON), Robert Showers (LA), Greg Winkler (WI).