ASWB developed a video introduction to the Model Social Work Practice Act as part of its ongoing regulatory training.
ASWB offers a variety of support and services to regulatory boards.
- Request customized research
- Search ASWB’s regulations database and the Public Protection Database
- Learn about mobility issues at MovingSocialWork.org
- Verify an applicant’s documents through the Registry
- Consult the Model Social Work Practice Act for regulatory best practices
- Benefit from increased understanding of regulation provided to schools of social work through Path to Licensure
2019 Regulation and Standards Committee
Mavis Azariah Armattoe (DC), John Shalett (LA), Cheney Cloke (BC), Jeffrey Trant (MA), Jaime Hoyle (VA), Thomas Brooks (MN), chair.